At Left Coast Marketing & Design we have five core values we hold very close to us. These values are something every member of the team upholds, making sure we get the work done and have fun doing it. We believe these to be very important aspects of our business model ensuring our work is efficient and effective.
1. Customer Service is our #1 Service
2. Project Management is in our DNA
3. Love What You Do
4. Love Who You Work With
5. Work + Life = Balance
Whether we’re working on a design project, strategizing a digital marketing plan, or in the studio for a product shoot, we always make sure to keep our values in mind. It’s rare you find work which includes client visits in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Sonoma County and Napa Valley wine country. Below, we’ll show you a behind the scenes look at Life on the Left Coast and the madness to all our methods.
1. Customer Service Is Our #1 Service - Our clients are our #1 priority. We make sure to do all we can on our end to satisfy the needs of those we with whom we are doing business - having a plan, staying organized, and keeping a clear line of communication really strengthens the relationships we have developed through the years. Product photoshoots, for example, can be hectic at times, but always come together with an organized plan. We have our photo studio separate from the office, and if desired, we even go in to the clients’ studio space to get the job done! After the shoot, come all the edits - quite a timely process, but staying organized is what gets us through to a successful outcome.
2. Project Management Is In Our DNA - Design is one part of the creative services we offer, whether you need a logo refreshed, a brand revitalized, or innovative print material completed for your company, we got you covered. Our project manager, Jon Strachan, keeps his head fully wrapped around all of the projects coming down the pipeline to ensure efficiency and successful completion of projects on time and in budget. With more than 50 open projects at any given time, it is important for everyone on the team to understand and apply the importance of project management. Once we have full control over the projects at hand, we are then able to take our creative powers and put them to use. We work as a collaborative team and love to have brainstorming sessions to let all creative perspectives run free!
3. Love What You Do - One of our favorite tasks here at Left Coast are client visits! This means going out in the field and reaching each and every client. This point of contact means so much to us; we try and go as often as possible - after all, customer service is our #1 service! We love helping develop and execute innovative plans for our clients in their digital marketing and design efforts, making sure they have everything they need to carry on their business with a strong and consistent web presence and print materials.
4. Love Who You Work With - The team at Left Coast Marketing & Design is small but mighty. With less than 15 people on the team, we have a strong group of creatives putting their minds together to bring Sonoma County and Napa Valley closer and closer to achieving their marketing and design goals. There is nothing better than team lunches, jokes at the office (thanks to Jon and Dan), and client team outings! We can’t wait to see the team grow and the business thrive!
5. Work + Life = Balance - Mixing work with pleasure is an unstated rule here. We give our team the freedom to get their work done in their most productive place. Out by the pool, in the home office, or even working vacation-style from places like Tahoe and Cabo! It just makes Life on the Left Coast that much sweeter! We all have our sanctuaries and favorite spots and we are so lucky we are not cooped up in a cubical all day long!
Is your business in need of a great team to help elevate your brand with Digital Marketing or Design?
We're looking forward to hearing from YOU!