We at Left Coast marketing believe that this English idiom is true. Have you ever sat silently and observed any one thing, whether it is a human face or an object? Maybe a bottle of wine? How many words do you think you may be able to write about that one thing? Do those words fit on Twitter?
Whether you are a winery or sell a product, your company will benefit from capturing the essence of your product through photography. We break our photography sets into three distinctive categories: Beauty Shots, Product Shots, and Event Photography. Let's go into more detail. What IS a beauty shot?
- Beauty Shots: Your product it it's natural habitat. If it's wine, it may be on a table setting customized for the style of your brand and your customer. If it's jewelry, it may be worn on a model in the studio or outdoors with a natural backdrop.
- Product Shots: Your product with a simple background. *If you are a winery, you have heard our term "Bottle Shots," and this is most definitely also a Product Shot.
- Standard Product Shots: A Product Shot with a white background, used for line sheets, websites, Amazon, and other marketing materials. The shot is taken straight on, and the entire piece is visible.
- Premium Product Shots: A Product Shot with a simple non-white background, such as wood slats or stone. The shot is taken where the product is slanted and part of the piece gets cropped for the "close-up" feel.
- Event Photography: Your business in action. Whether these shots show your customer using your product or laughing amongst friends, the purpose is to offer real situations for potential customers to relate with.